The process to get an oral appliance is as followed:
- Get diagnosed
- Schedule first appointment- includes exam with Dr. McMunn and impressions
- Second appointment- includes fitting the newly made oral appliance, and going over the use and care.
- Third appointment- includes any necessary adjustments needed to the oral appliance, and we send you home with a Virtuox Pulse Oximetry to make sure you are getting enough oxygen with your new device.
- We keep your physicians updated throughout the entire process.
- Forth appointment- we will bring you back in for 6 months after receiving the oral appliance and once every year to ensure the device is working properly for you.